Anytronics Location Pro-Dim 125 (125A 24kW)
Location Pro-Dim 125 (125A 24kW) DMX, Local Control, 0.1 BAC Input/Output - PD180B
- • BAC, Powerlock, Vanten or dedicated 24kW lamp head connectors fully recessed or protected at the rear of the dimmer
- 3A Phantom power supply via fused IEC socket • Double pole 125A C type MCB • 200W minimum load
- ‘Mains on’ neon indicator
- ‘Load Good’ LED
- DMX ‘Data Valid’ LED indicator
- Dimming level mimic LED
- DMX via 5 pin XLR or RJ45 and local control, input protected to DMX 512-A
- Easily accessible DMX address setting via push button bcd switches
- Selectable DMX termination resistor with LED indicator
- Sophisticated and very quiet fan cooling system with selectable fan control modes
- Thermal shut down protection system in case of fan failure. ‘Load Good’ LED flashes
- 132A thyristor module for greater reliability
- Rotary manual level control with 0-10 scale
- Adjustable brightness of all front panel LED indicators
- Integral recessed folding carrying handle
- Delrin skids on front surround protect case when tipped for easy removal of connectors
- Dimensions L x W x H mm 473 x 305 x 260 – Weight Nett. 16.8kg
The Anytronics location Pro-Dim 125 is a single channel portable dimmer designed for use in studios and on location. With a 125A (24kW) rating, this robustly constructed single phase dimmer features a choice of input / output connector options; BAC, Powerlock Vanten or dedicated 24kW lamp head connector located at the rear of the dimmer. This leaves the front panel with DMX address setting, DMX connectors, manual level control, LED indicators and a double pole 125A MCB easily accessible and visible on the front panel.
The generous internal heat sinking and ultra quiet thermostatically controlled fan cooling system ensures reliable operation with selectable fan operating modes to turn the fan off when not required.
An on board rotary level control provides manual control of dimming although the DMX input connection allows remote control of dimming levels and automatic override of manual local control setting. The dimming level is displayed on a front panel mimic LED. The DMX address is set via three BCD switches and a DMX line termination resistor (with LED indication) can be selected or deselected as required.
A comfortable folding recessed handle allows well balanced carrying of the dimmer and substantial rubber feet give non-slip operation on any surface. There are also protective skids on the front panel surround to protect the case if the dimmer is tipped onto its front to allow easy access to the input / output connectors.